Core Tutoring are expert 11+ Tutors based in Wolverhampton. We believe year 3 is the right time to start preparing your child for the 11+ entrance exam. Our tutoring aims to build up your child’s confidence and capability in the four subjects tested in this exam.
The 11+ Grammar School Tests consist of:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
Our vast experience, practice materials and past exam papers have led to the amazing pass rates achieved by all our learners.
Grammar School Information
The Consortium of Grammar schools in Shropshire, Walsall & Wolverhampton
- Adams Grammar for Boys
- Newport High for Girls
- Wolverhampton High for Girls
- Queen Mary’s for Boys
- Queen Mary’s for Girls
Wolverhampton 2020 Exam – Click here to apply!
The Grammar Schools in Birmingham is made up of the following eight schools:
- Bishop Vesey’s Grammar School for Boys
- King Edward VI Aston School
- King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Boys
- King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls
- King Edward VI Five Ways School
- King Edward VI Handsworth School for Girls
- King Edward VI Handsworth Grammar School for Boys and
- Sutton Coldfield Grammar School for Girls
Birmingham 2020 Exam – Click here to apply!
It is advisable to arrange to attend open evenings held at the individual schools you are applying to send your child to.
Important Dates for your Diary
|Wolverhampton Schools||Birmingham Schools|
|Closing Date for Registration||Friday 3 July 2020||Friday 26 June 2020|
|11+ Test Date||Monday 14 Sept 2020||Saturday 12 Sept 2020|
|11+ Test Results||Oct 2020||Friday 16 Oct 2020|
|Allocation Date||Monday 1 Mar 2021||Monday 1 Mar 2021|
The best way to prepare your child for these Grammar School Tests.