Core Tutoring are specialist 11+ Tutors in Wolverhampton. We believe year 3 is the right time to start preparing your child for the 11+ entrance exam. Our tutoring aims to build up your child’s capability in the four subjects tested in this exam.
Our vast experience, practice materials and past exam papers have led to the amazing pass rates achieved by all our learners.
Grammar School Information
The consortium of Grammar schools in Shropshire, Walsall & Wolverhampton
- Adams Grammar for Boys
- Newport High for Girls
- Wolverhampton High for Girls
- Queen Mary’s for Boys
- Queen Mary’s for Girls
Wolverhampton 2020 Exam – Details to be confirmed – Check Back Here!
The Grammar Schools in Birmingham is made up of the following eight schools:
- Bishop Vesey’s Grammar School for Boys
- King Edward VI Aston School
- King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Boys
- King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls
- King Edward VI Five Ways School
- King Edward VI Handsworth School for Girls
- King Edward VI Handsworth Grammar School for Boys and
- Sutton Coldfield Grammar School for Girls
Birmingham 2020 Exam – Details to be confirmed – Check Back Here!
(Don’t forget to add a picture of your child!)
It is advisable to arrange to attend open evenings held at the individual schools you are applying to send your child to.
|Closing Date for Registration||TBC||TBC|
|11+ Test Date||Monday 14 Sept 20||TBC|
|11+ Test Results||(Approx) Oct 2020||(Approx) Oct 2020|
|Allocation Date||1 Mar 2021||1 Mar 2021|
The best way to prepare your child for the grammar school tests.
The 11+ Grammar School entrance tests consist of
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning